1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Splendid Splinter, Jan 11, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

There is no trust with TMZ - only acceptance.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is possible that a source lied to Madden. It is just as likely that he made the whole thing up and thinks he can just lie his way through it.

3. outofplace

Eric Ebron cracks me up. I'm just not sure if he is actually trying to be funny or if he's just goofy.

On the topic, compared to Heath Miller, yes, he does suck.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Miller was really good. It's an unfair comparison.

5. outofplace

I was just sharing because the Tweet made me laugh, but he did bring himself into the comparison. Miller was a complete player at tight end. He was a tremendous blocker. Toward the end of his career, he was more of a security blanket for Roethlisberger, but early on he could make some plays down the field. Ebron is athletic, but he has always dropped too many passes and he can't block at all.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

or, as Andy Issac refers to him, "Droptimus Prime"

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And then a school custodian, a neighborhood pot dealer who partakes in his product, a toddler who can barely talk, and then finally — if there’s nobody else at all available — Mark Madden.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Looks indeed like Goff is out; never underestimate the power of Poin.

9. outofplace

10. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

I did see that he is bipolar, but he stopped taking his meds. I just wonder if the guy should still be in jail or in treatment somewhere after reading what he did. He is clearly dangerous.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

What makes you say this? Interesting but I don't see anything mentioning this online.

Draft saved Draft deleted