1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Network-Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheEck, Feb 8, 2007.

1. TheEck

TheEck New Member

Watching a replay of the Super Bowl on the NFL Network. Colts just returned an interception for a touchdown. Great pass, Rex. By the way, is the NFL Network not a gift from God.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Oh you just said that because Rex is white [/Rush]

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I did enjoy getting to see some of that on HD so soon, considering I was in the office as it was happening...

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yes, because not only could I watch Senior Bowl practices last week, but I'm glued to the Pro Bowl practice coverage this week by Rich Eisen and the crew! I love practice, I can't get enough of it. [/Allen Iverson]

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The smartest thing NFL Network could do this summer is re-broadcast old games in their entirety, like they did with the Super Bowls and NBA TV and ESPN Classic do. It's a freaking gold mine, and it beats the hell out of two weeks of draft combine workouts.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Agreed about the old games, but I think the network is worried about would doing that dilute their product.

Draft saved Draft deleted