1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Network on-line?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Yes and no.
    atdhe worked, but the screen was small as it blotted with ads on both the top and bottom.
    It also required my to adgree to some stuff the resulted in changing my homepage to Bing. I changed it back.
    I used Justintv.com to watch most of the first half, but the feed got lost. I treid to go back to atdhe and the home screen would not load.
    So I went ilemi.com, to watch the rest of the game, including halftime. It wokred pretty well. The screen view was not as wide as Justintv. but it wasn't bad either. About every 15 minues or so an ad would pop up in the middle of the screen that I had to close. It was only a minor pain.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Get a Verizon smartphone. They have NFL Mobile, which shows the NFL Network and Sunday Night games.

3. Simon

Simon Active Member

Veetle.com--its high quality.

Draft saved Draft deleted