1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Merchandise

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lieslntx, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

OK - been about a day and a half since he sent me the tracking info. Still nothing. Maybe a full two days?

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

It usually takes way more than two days to get a package internationally.

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I've never had to go to the post office to pick up a package sent from China.

4. Madhavok

I know. I was speaking for the tracking number I was sent. #Premature.

5. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Gotcha. After I posted that, I thought, I wonder if he meant something different :)

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

We've ordered from them twice. The first time it took two weeks, but was when there was a blizzard just about everywhere across the country and based on the tracking, it sat in one US city for 3-4 days. The second time it took eight days.

7. Madhavok

Got tracking info. Still sitting in China. Hopefully it's on a plane to the US by now. Def not getting this in time for Sunday. I figured 10 days was enough time.

I wish there was some sort of brick and mortar NFL shop in major cities and would sell all NFL gear regardless of the city in relation to the team said NFL shop was in.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Keep us posted. We're all routing for ya to get them on time.

9. Madhavok

For anyone on the fence with these:

The worries I had after reading Sam's post, some were diminished while one stands out - the font. The font and size of 'Bills' in the front above the number is too spread out and needs another level of bold. Other than that, it is pretty dead on.

For $42 or whatever it was, it's not bad.

10. Mizzougrad96

Glad you got it... I would have felt like shit if the deal went badly...

For the record, I was similarly nervous the first time I placed the order as well...

11. Madhavok

I think the jersey will be great for where I live. I ordered a size 52 and I think that was perfect. They might be running small.

12. Mizzougrad96

I wear a 48 long in a jacket and I got a 52 in the jersey (Patrick Willis) that I got... It fits perfectly...

Draft saved Draft deleted