1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Merchandise

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lieslntx, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

If I had the money and knew of a player on the Bills that was going to be a staple for a long time, authentic all the way.

I think I have some premier jerseys online for Fitzpatrick (Support your local QB!) but all I find is 52 or 54 - prices for these are low (50-60) so I'm assuming they're premier ones. Just read they have stitching, but not all of the small things that make the authentic a must have.

2. Madhavok

Dang. Have heard of the site. Wasn't sure if these were the ones shipping from China or not. Maybe I'll go 50. Might fit me better.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They're shipping from China. I had everything within eight days and that was after paying through paypal. I had issues with one jersey (a duplicate) and my money was refunded within a day and they let me keep the jersey. My only advice on the NFL jerseys is to order one size bigger than you normally would.

It's unbelievable stuff.

4. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, Mizzou. It's a great idea for getting jerseys for kids who are going to grow out of them anyway.

For the record, there is a hyphen between reebok and depot. It's http://reebok-depot.com/

5. Mizzougrad96

The only ones I can personally vouch for are the NFL jerseys. I know people who have had issues (although pretty small ones...) with the MLB jerseys.

The NFL ones are top notch.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Funny thread. I to at times have been smitten by a certain piece of NFL clothing and it becomes like a treasure hunt.

Sometimes when it arrives I am bitterly disappointed.

My all time favorite piece of NFL clothing is the Steeler white cotton T with the Steeler spell out across chest. There was a time it was not available, not they are readily available.

Never did find The Steeler retro faded hoody of 2 years ago.

I'm really a Jet fan but their green is to fan boyish.

7. Mizzougrad96

I feel the same way about some of the Niners stuff that I've been given over the years. I feel strange wearing red.

8. Boom_70

One thing the NFL has never had are good baseball caps. Either to garish or won't fit my fat head. You would think that the NFL would have plenty of fathead caps.

9. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

The best piece of athletic gear I have ever owned is one of the hoodies like the one Belichick wears and cuts the sleeves off of (different team, though). I wore that thing into the ground, playing pickup football games, doing yard work, working on the car, out at the bars, etc. I've worn it for pretty much every weekend between October and April for the last 4 years, and it's finally showing its age.

Of course, now it's no longer available. It was something like $85 four years ago, and worth every last penny.

10. Boom_70

Upgrading my fall hoody collection with a few Under Armour charged cottons.

11. Madhavok

So, after shipping, insurance, and a credit card/paypal fee, the jerseys come to $42. I guess that's not too bad. Too bad they're going to take a week or more to get here. Did my physical address.

Welp, we'll see if this works. Ordered a size 52 white Buffalo Fitz. I like the road uniforms this year.

12. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Look around for the Reebok pro model caps. They're well-made, nicely shaped and they've done a lot of classics -- the Bud Grant Vikings cap, the classic George Allen burgundy Redskins cap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Primitive times when NFL coaches jackets only had one zipper).

Draft saved Draft deleted