1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL games have 12 minutes of action (95% of football is nothing happening)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rondembo, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

If someone brings homosexuality to the argument, football and rugby could be considered more "gay" than soccer. Other than that, I have nothing. I like certain sports, others like theirs. I don't have a problem with it.

2. rondembo

rondembo New Member

Soccer is the only sport where players celebrate by biting each other's penises. Its happened several times. Also in soccer, they take off their shirts when they score, which is once every 5 years. You'll never see American athletes walk around shirtless while their fans oogle them. Also soccer just looks so gay, its a women's sport and seeing men play it is like men figure skating. It just looks weak, effeminate and therefore gay. THis is I think a pretty common view, why foreigners don't get embarassed by being soccer fans is beyond me. Lets just say that Europe is a lot more accepting of homosexuality.

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Another troll who has no ties to the industry comes in as a winner. Who are the most notable trolls of the board?

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

rondumbo has been banned at a half-dozen spots around the interwebs for posting his bullshit

5. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

No, but you can ignore him.

If you can't discipline yourself not to answer, try the button over there

<---

Personally, I'm stunned to learn soccer is a gay sport. I had no idea.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Hell, i barely read the site at all.

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Yet your reasons are tired and your arguments stale since they've been spewed since you were in seventh grade.

What was that you were saying again?

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Damn.

The post where 'rodembo' was literally getting shit on by other posters must have been deleted. And I missed it.

Damn.

Draft saved Draft deleted