1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL freelancers, all cities

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Miles O'Toole, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Miles O'Toole

Miles O'Toole Member

Company: Red Line Editorial
    Position: Freelance writers for NFL features
    Job Status: Freelance
    Salary: Negotiable
    Ad Expires: November 26, 2007
    Job ID: 842809

Description:
    We are currently seeking freelance writers in all NFL cities to provide feature stories on NFL players for our clients. Writers should be professional journalists with midweek credentialed access to the training facility for an NFL team. Stories will be quick-turn features and the work will not conflict with your existing deadlines or assignments.

If you are interested, please email your resume and/or links to current NFL clips to: d.mcmahon@redlineeditorial.com

This seems suited for NFL beat writers looking for an extra buck. Anybody know anything about this like where do these stories appear and how much does it pay?

2. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

I think everyone wants more information on this freelace gig like how much and what exactly your looking for because I am not sure my paper would let me use the papers credentials to do work for this online website.

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Red Line is based out of minnesota, and when I called there to get more info about a freelance gig in the summer, they had no idea what was going on, or why I was calling.

It was strange.

4. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

Not sure about that...I've written for Redline for years...I highly recommend them...don't know what this project entails, but I've only had good dealings with them....

5. jackmac

jackmac Member

I did some hockey work for Redline a couple of years ago and had no problems with them. And the check cleared, too!

Draft saved Draft deleted