1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Draft Review: 2003-2008

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Apr 16, 2009.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Exactly. In the middle of the spring I get two days of football highlights and analysis. What's better than that?

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Sleeveless Sundays at work? :D

3. A world without ketchup?

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Good point.

I like in the article how Angelo gets credit for drafting Grossman and Kyle Orton because that led to the trade for Cutler. Ya, great work by the GM for completely fucking up the most important position on the field and wasting numerous years and possible playoff chances for the team.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Why for no one quote tebow tittie pic?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Moddy would put the smack down on you!

I like the draft, but only because I find Mel Kiper's hair fascinating. Is it real or is it a wig? Laquer or hair spray? Dyed or natural? His own or stolen from Elvis Presley's corpse? :D

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

ESPN has officially run out of ideas. Hence the creation of an all-time mock draft. ::)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=ages1/090420&sportCat=nfl

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the mammaries though, Cosmo.

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I used to be really into the draft. Would do mock drafts at home and be all nerdy about it, but then I quit caring about the NFL and I realized that all the pre-draft hype was just a huge ass waste of time.
    Now, I keep an eye on prospects from my alma mater, who might get drafted, and that's about it.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

booooooooooooooo

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

The NBA and NHL playoffs have begun. Basbeall season has begun.
    And the douchebags at ESPN are busy filling most of the .com home page with total bullshit about the god-forsaken NFL draft.
    One more reason to pay no attention to anything ESPN does.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Who knew that Orlando Pace "popularized the term 'pancake?" I'm sure none of us can remember hearing it for a decade or two before his arrival, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted