1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Draft question

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I've searched, and I can't find anything, so I'm asking in case I missed something: Is there a way to watch the NFL Draft online today? I don't have cable anymore, and I was going to keep up with ESPN Radio unless there's a way to view online. Does anyone know something I don't?

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

3. Johnny Dangerously

Thank you, sir.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Or you could check in on Yahoo/ESPN/etc. once an hour and catch up on the two picks that had been made.

Get the news and avoid having to listen to the overhype.

5. Johnny Dangerously

I thought of that, Hank, but the overhype is going to be my background noise today as I clean my apartment. At some point I'm sure music will replace the overhype.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

OK....I really have been asleep at the switch here. They're not showing the draft live on ESPN like they have in years past? I'm ashamed I didn't know that if it's true.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It's on ESPN, as far as I know. They thought about canceling it, but they are already into Mel Kiper Jr.'s barber for some serious coin.

I thought he asked if he could watch it online, though, and I knew the NFL Network was going to be streaming it.

8. Johnny Dangerously

Yes. Alley, I don't have cable anymore, so I was asking about online options.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

gotcha thanks

10. Johnny Dangerously

Can't get it to work in Firefox.

Draft saved Draft deleted