1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Divisional Playoffs running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by suburbia, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sorry for making a joke about DyePack's ranting on other threads about Kool-Aid.
    I never said I was an expert, I just find it so amusing that everyone assumes that if good Grossman shows up it automatically means a loss for the Seahawks.
    The Bears aren't the same team defensively that they were with injuries and the Seahawks aren't the same as when they first played.
    My bad for "spouting" that I think the Seahawks have a better chance then they are being given.
    That is all.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Weather forecast:

Sun
    Jan 14 Light Wintry Mix
    34°/29° 60% chance of moisture

You are right Dye, the weather will effect the passing so it will come down to the running games and defense. Should be interesting.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Bears 24, Seahawks 0 (visions of '85 NFC title game: Bears 24, Rams 0)
    Saints 30, Eagles 9 (Bush: runs for TD, returns kick for TD, throws for TD, catches TD)
    Ravens 17, Colts 0 (Manning breaks an ankle in the 1st quarter)

The next game is the toughest. Great game.
    Chargers 28, Patriots 24 (Chargers make goal-line stand on final play of the game)

4. lono

lono Active Member

Bears 14, Seahawks 6
    Eagles 27, Saints 24
    Patriots 24, Chargers 10
    Ravens 21, Colts 3

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Too bad they're not in the KINGDOME Sunday AND that the KINGDOME isn't around anymore.

Angola, looks like a good weather forecast for you. I just hope for a good game.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

There's always one Marblehead who misses the sarcasm font.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

The Kingdome was a fun place to watch games. It was very loud. I have a lot of good memories of watching games there. Though, I only went to two Seahawks game - one a preseason waxing of the 49ers and the other a regular season win over the Bucs back when they still had the hideous orange colors.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The Bucs in the orange colors were always looking for daytime relief from yeast infections.

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Oh well. I'm not the only one who doesn't think you're funny.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Not sure what that means, but I do remember there should have been a pass interference call on the last play of the game against the Seahawks (first time the refs ever went in their favor :)) and the Bucs wide receiver broke his helmet in half on the field. It was an impressive display of Kingdome concrete.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Tommy has a seed caught between his teeth and gums. Ouch!

12. Tommy_Dreamer

This will teach me to never feed the trolls.

Draft saved Draft deleted