1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Divisional Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Packers-Chiefs would be the ESPN choice of Super Bowl among remaining teams (you want to be on the side of ESPN :D).

As a impartial 49ers fan, Niners-Chiefs would be my choice. Kittle vs Kelsey. Jimmy G vs Mahomes. Niners front 4 vs the Chiefs' passing attack. Nick Bosa vs ... well that doesn't matter who Bosa is the man. Niners stellar defense vs the Chiefs' offense.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I never understand why it takes desperation for the Seahawks to take the cuffs off Wilson and let him improvise and run. That dude is the scariest QB and yet they’ve got him handing off to a dude retired for 18 mos and dropping straight back.

JC likes this.
  3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

1000% correct. Best QB to be hampered by horrible offensive coaching.

4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

That’s why Second Half Russell Wilson is incredibly frightening for other teams.

If not for that dropped first down pass with four minutes left, I believe the Seahawks finish the drive and win.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Down 28-10, I got the Seahawks to win at 14-1. Almost. Almost.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I understand it in the regular season, when they are trying to keep him in once piece, but they should be playing things differently when it is one-and-done in the playoffs.

HanSenSE, JC and sgreenwell like this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Burleson said the Titans' defeat of the Patriots was the biggest victory in franchise history.

Um, they played in a Super Bowl.

Idjit

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nick Rolovich from Hawaii to Wazzu. Really figured UH would take the hint when his name surfaced about Fresno and extended him. Three bowls in four years. Granted, UH has a ceiling - but figure he would have stayed there with a commitment from the AD.

Draft saved Draft deleted