1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Combine

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RonClements, Jan 22, 2014.

1. RonClements

RonClements Member

If your outlet is unable to send someone to the NFL Combine but you have a player or players from your area you'd like a story or two on, let me know. I am an experienced NFL reporter and this will be my fifth straight year at the NFL Combine. I covered the Rams as a beat reporter for three seasons and at last year's Combine, I wrote 16 stories for nine publications.
    I've written for USA Today, the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News, Montgomery Advertiser, Reno Gazette-Journal and many others.
    Email me if you need Combine coverage - or anything else: ronaldclements@gmail.com.
  2. RonClements

RonClements Member

Bump for the NFL Combine media availability beginning in two weeks on Feb. 20.
  3. RonClements

RonClements Member

The official invite list has been released. Let me know if you require assistance in your coverage.
  4. RonClements

RonClements Member

I should add that I am credentialed, so if you'd like a story or two from the combine, just let me know. Thanks.
  5. RonClements

RonClements Member

I cannot take on any more work. As it is, I'll be covering at least 50 players for, so far, 10 publications and a couple of others pending as strong maybes.
Draft saved Draft deleted