1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Combine thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NDub, Feb 23, 2007.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

Do residents here care?

If so, post whatever you want about prospects and maybe who your team/beat is looking at.

I'm covering the Combine and might be able to help some of ya'll out. No, I'm not talking about working for you (ha), but just shedding some insight as to how the interviews went and what was said.

If no one posts and this thread dies, oh well. I'm just feeling out what SJ residents think of it.

By the way, I plan on updating my blog with some nuggets of info about my observation. Yeah, so, you can probably get what you want from ESPN or the NFL Network or your local daily tomorrow morning, but whatever.

I posted some stuff about Ted Ginn Jr. and Joe Thomas tonight. Too tired to post about the other linemen and TEs but can answer some Qs if you want.

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

This thread is dying which is a shame because I think we could have some real good insight into who the Detroit Lions are going to pick. LOL ( A WR I am beating)

3. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

I would assume die-hard fans care, but that's a small segment of the population. Seems like a good event for a sportswriter to blog about.

Say, 20 minutes after Ted Ginn runs a 4.25 40, whatever top 10 team that needs a WR should have it on its website.

Otherwise ... it'll be all over the net three hours later, and old news by 7 am the next day.

Draft saved Draft deleted