1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Championship Games Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 13, 2020.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I know they’ve really struggled with support throughout there tenure.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You’ve found devil 93’s twitter account.

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I certainly remember, especially when Ben Davidson made a late hit on Len Dawson and caused a bench-clearing brawl way back in 1970.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya love dragging people on their predictions after the fact. How well did that age...etc

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Correct

8. CD Boogie

What was your prediction for the Rams offensive output in last year’s Super Bowl? I’ll bet it was wildly overinflated

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Go look for it in last year's super bowl thread if you are interested.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Raiders fans should hate their team's ownership first and foremost. Leaving town not once but twice is far more despicable than anything an opponent on the field can do. They should abandon the Las Vegas Raiders, but they won't.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Admittedly I still root for the Raiders out of habit. The current outfit shares little DNA with the glory years - it's kind of like when you've been at a job so long it doesn't even seem like the place you started working at. I'm sure having them still playing in the Coliseum helped keep those memories of the past alive. In Vegas, they'll be like watching the Dead & Company with nobody smoking weed.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. CD Boogie

Stalking other people’s predictions so I can look like a condescending Monday morning quarterback? Pretty sure someone’s already working that corner...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted