1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFC playoff poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Who wins the NFC?

1. Chicago

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. New Orleans

37 vote(s)
    52.9%
  3. Philly

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Dallas

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Giants

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nah. The Steelers are the ones with the rings, so why should us towel wavers bother. :)

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I'm telling you now this is how it's going to be played out look.

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
    Eagles vs. Saints= Eagles

SUPERBOWL
    Eagles vs. Chargers= Chargers

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I would be picking the Saints ... if they'd been through ANY of this before.

But they haven't.

Philly has.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Yeah. Enjoy eating ham with the Raiders and Texans.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Doesn't change who won it last year, and I know that still bothers you to know end.

But you just go on working on your excuses for when the Seahawks lose this time around. Never mind that the only reason they got this far is because they play in the worst division in the NFL.

Put the Seahawks in the AFC North and they're a fourth-place team, even as badly as the Steelers and Bengals faltered this year.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Bears. More wishful than anything. The Cowboys have suffered a bizarre collapse, but the road is open for them. I think they beat Seattle easily, beat Chicago with Grossman's help, and go to the Superdome for the marbles.

7. JackS

JackS Member

Well, I'm telling you now that the Eagles can't play the Saints in the NFC championship. If Eagles win this weekend, they play the Saints in the divisional round.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah, someone finally pointed out three obvious things: 1. Curt Warner was a running back a long time ago; 2. Curt Warner is black and Kurt Warner is white; 3. They spell their first names differently.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I wonder if anyone ever asked Kurt Warner how long he's been a white quarterback.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Quick question. Is Tommie Harris back for the Bears? If not, I think the defense continues to struggle.

11. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I'm telling you if the D doesn't play well because they haven't been playing well for like the last few weeks, and you get the same old Rex throwing 5INTs a game they lose on the second round of the playoffs.

12. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Okay then the Eagles will beat them and they will be playing in the NFC championship against whom ever may end there.

Draft saved Draft deleted