1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFC playoff poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Who wins the NFC?

1. Chicago

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. New Orleans

37 vote(s)
    52.9%
  3. Philly

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Dallas

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Giants

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Not the question.

Still, he gives the Cowboys the best chance to win if he can get 3 seconds.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I think San Francisco Jeff Garcia has resurfaced, not Cleveland and Detroit Jeff Garcia. I like the defense, and they are good at the other skill positions. But I love New Orleans mojo. Saints are the pick.

3. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

no, he doesn't. that's why he was benched.
    too many poor decisions and even poorer passes, even when there wasn't pressure.
    for bledsoe to be effective he would need 12 lineman and 6 receivers, because after 14 years in the league, he's damaged goods.

but it doesn't matter. dallas could have tom brady at QB and it would still lose, because the defense is that effin' bad.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Did you even watch the Cowboys the first few weeks when he started? Because you're talking like you haven't, which means you shouldn't talk at all about what he can do. Because what he can do is much less than what Romo can do anymore.

BTW, my pick is the Saints too. Team of destiny or something.

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Carrie Underwood says: "I'm still a big believer in Romo."

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Just like Michael Vick.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The people voting for Philly and Dallas are nuts.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Dye, you're scaring me with your Bears picks, but I hope you're right.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

They'll have the starters back playing and home-field advantage. The first game will be against a weak team -- possibly even the Giants.

The Saints are far from unstoppable. Building them up as a threat is popular but unrealistic.

10. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

the bears worry me. in their last four games they've given up 27 points to the rams, 31 to tampa, 21 to detroit and 26 to green bay ... all crummy teams.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

As bad as Grossman's played, the defense is my biggest concern, too.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Dammit, I said the NFC would go through Qwest Field three months ago and I stand by that post. So, all I need is the Giants and Seahawks to win their first round games and then the NFC really will go through Qwest.
    Beyond my Seahawks fanboy self, I think the Seahawks have a chance at the NFC, though there secondary injuries are a concern, but their offense is finally starting to click. I just hope the Romo-sexual plays like he did on Sunday, that would more than make up for Boise State winning.

Draft saved Draft deleted