1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFC playoff poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Who wins the NFC?

1. Chicago

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. New Orleans

37 vote(s)
    52.9%
  3. Philly

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Dallas

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Giants

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And as I have done before, I will offer you use of a Terrible Towel to wipe your tears away when you think about last year's Super Bowl and this horrific conspiracy your mind has made up to excuse the fact that your team has never won a Super Bowl in large part because the one time they made it there they played like crap.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'll take you up on your offer if after I wipe my tears I can wipe my bum with your Terrible Towel.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm still not sure which is the bigger reason the Seahawks made the playoffs -- themselves, or their division.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Perhaps it was the NFC in general.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

outofplace, I don't think so. You'd be the one who's wrong. Again. You continue to demonstrate an understanding of things that's almost childlike.

Aside from all that, what are you doing on an NFC playoff thread with your Steeler blatherings?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I go with the Saints. They have the most talent, and Payton seems like a good coach.

7. outofplace

You keep starting. I keep responding. I like to argue, especially when I'm right. And to paint some big distinction between two 8-8 teams that split their head-to-head meetings is ridiculous.

8. Herbert Anchovy

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think the Vick thread has remained all-Vick, but I could totally be wrong.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Don't look to me on this one. I've been keeping my mouth shut (for the most part).

11. outofplace

Ok...ok....I'll stop my threadjacking ways...at least until I can't help myself any more....

12. Herbert Anchovy

I'm ready to subjugate the hate.

Draft saved Draft deleted