1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Next-level Star Wars geekery

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jackie Treehorn, Feb 2, 2007.

1. This guy has really put some time and serious thought into this theory.
    He probably is unfamiliar with vagina, too.

http://www.morningstar.nildram.co.uk/A_New_Sith.html?08

2. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Oh, I dunno. His theory has been commended as being strongly vaginal.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He actually made some interesting points but it kind of petered out at the end.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Wow, that is some srious nerdery going on. But being a Star Wars nerd myself (nowhere near that level though), I found it pretty interesting.

I'm sure dueling banjos was going through Chewie's mind as he watched Luke and Leia grow closer.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Pfft ... Jedi and their performance enhancing Force. Mark -- McGwire, not Hamill -- and I could have taken down the Empire by ourselves and done it clean. Then we would have plowed slave Leia, Mon Mothma, a female Ewok, whatever. Oh, and since I practice law on the side, I think I could probably step up and take on a role in the re-formed Galactic Senate on the side, whatever. [/jdv]

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow, that is scary.

What is even more scary is how many holes I can point in this goofball's theory.

One from the movies: Obi-Wan did not watch the pod race in Episode I. He stayed on the the Naboo spacecraft.

Also, most of the stuff between Han and Chewbacca is explained in the books, all of which are approved by Lucas.

Yes, I have exposed my own geekery. But the only thing more sad than that is somebody who spends that much time thinking about these things and still gets most of it wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted