1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Next Comedy Central Roast: Rob Lowe ... and Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mpcincal, Aug 28, 2016.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Jewell surprised me. She handled herself well. I hope she does more stuff like this.

Jimmy Carr is best known as the host of the "Big Fat Quiz" on Channel Four and some kind of tax evasion scandal.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

My all-time favorite Roast lines:

3. Anthony Jeselnik: "Mike Tyson ... what can you say about him that hasn't already been the title of a Richard Pryor album?"

2. Nick DiPaolo: "Watching Warren Sapp on 'Dancing With the Stars' was like watching a leather couch during an earthquake."

1. Jeff Ross: "Sandra Bernhard ... I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick." (bonus points because Bea Arthur was in the audience)

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Gilbert, when you go to the restroom later you will see a sign that says "Gentlemen." Pay no heed, go right in. There's no room that says "Scoundrel" on it.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... and the world's most annoying laugh. Like "I wanna rip the ears off my head" rather than hear it one more time.

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It borders on diabolical. I still like him. This clip is NSFW for the more delicate among us.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Maria Menounos is pretty bad:

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

There were about 10 people in the audience that got that joke.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

You look like that, you can laugh however you want.

9. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Norm!

10. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Favorite roast line of all time, from when it was still affiliated with the Friar's Club and Jeff Ross wasn't the cartoon character he is now:

Jeff Ross to Drew Carey: "You look like Barney Rubble and Buddy Holly had a baby and then peed on it."

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I dunno. Kind of hard to beat him telling Courtney Love that Cobain looks better than her.

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Shit, yeah that was a great one. He has had a lot of killers in the past, but I haven't really liked much of the stuff he has done lately.

During the Jerry Stiller roast, said to Ben Stiller:

"If I had a father like Jerry, I'd be gay, too."

Draft saved Draft deleted