1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Next bus trip

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Its called having a real job, Q. Hope you have fun tonight big boy. To whomever asked, we're going from Peoria IL to College Park MD with a stop in New Stanton PA

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I asked.
    Jesus, have a good road trip.
    I hope the game's good.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

All in the name of football and not the American version. The drive back starts right after the game and doesnt stop til we are home. A bradley victory would make that a helluva lot easier

4. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Go Braves! There are games you could play. For example, you could try to make the whole trip without speaking a sentence that doesn't include a type of animal.
    Hey, aren't that one guy?
    Sure am, goat boy.
    Why are you on this damned bus?
    My camel was in the shop.
    Do you like to watch movies about gladiators?
    Only when my worm is greased up.
    Are you hitting on me?
    Of course not, elephant nuts.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Took a spring break Greyhound trip from Boston to San Diego back in college. Good times!

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Twice took Greyhound coast to coast. Back of the bus is where the action's at.

7. The Q Man

The Q Man Member

BBAM is rarely, if ever, in on the action. He's the guy in the front of the bus talking to the driver.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

The Italian provides quality entertainment while Q is a douche who knows nothing, the horse pole smoker

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

As long as you've got your own room, there.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That I didn't have. Did get to watch some lurid drug-driven sex, so I had that going for me.

11. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Yeah some freaky shit happens back there. Kinda gross when you consider the bad smell coming from the shitter at the same time.

12. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

I highly recommend the Eat 'n' Park (or is it the Park 'n' Eat) in New Stanton. Don't forget to stop at the Sheetz and pick up sandwiches for the way home.

Draft saved Draft deleted