1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newsweek vs. Time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SCEditor, Jun 12, 2006.

?

If you had to choose one, which would you order?

1. Time

56.3%
  2. Newsweek

43.8%
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just a note that at my local supermarket, Time and Newsweek are in the racks at the checkout counter next to the National Enquirer, InStyle, Soap Opera Digest, etc.

2. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/182652/report-newsweek-will-have-a-plan-to-go-digital-only-by-this-fall/

I hope this is no D-B, but I looked high and low and did not see anything recent on the board about this. Saw today that Newsweek will go online-only possibly sometime this fall (or at least it is being considered). I stopped reading it when it insisted on putting Stephen Colbert on the cover making him "editor for an issue" in a cutesy stunt.

Reading Time currently. Wonder how long after Newsweek does this will Time ponder following suit.

Okay.....Have at.

<< NOTE TO MODERATORS: I was not sure where I should put this. If you want/need to move this to another category, I will understand. Thanks. >>

Draft saved Draft deleted