1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

News for Lost fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Eagles1 in London, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ABC has confirmed that Harold Perrineau (Michael) will be rejoining the show for season 4....

let the speculation begin...

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Lost, meet ski ramp. Prepare to jump.

3. i don't know...Michael's actions at the end of season two were pretty dramtic and i think you almost have to see what happens to him--how did murdering two people and selling out his friends weigh on him after he left the island, etc...I think if they are going to use the flash forward model now (at least partially), he'd be one i think people would be interested to see...

4. Agreed. There could be resentment or even understanding (everyone wanted off the island, and he did it to save his son). There are a lot of ways they can go. It's not like they're just bringing back an old character for nostalgia's sake. I've found myself wondering about Michael and Walt's fate during many an episode. This is definitely good news.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Two characters I've completely lost all interest in...

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Makes a certain sense.
    If the island is now going to be seen in flashback mode, that means they'll be catching up with those who got off, like Michael.

7. Yeah, I wonder sometimes what happened to Michael and Walt. Also makes me think the writers/producers are running out of ideas.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think they ran out of ideas after Season 1.

Draft saved Draft deleted