1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newly available: Kate Winslet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Mar 15, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And YGster returns after "preparing his turkey club"

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Yuck!

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

How upset are Jennifer Anniston and her publicist that our country's collective sympathy for a woman scorned shift away from her and toward Sandra Bullock? Especially right on the eve of Anniston's new movie! How dare they??!!

Quick, schedule an interview with Vanity Fair where Jen cries about how hard it is to see Brad with Angie and the twins.

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Including photos of her wearing nothing but . . . a bolo tie!

Yeah! That'll get Jen back into the public consciousness!

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Where did she say that? Pull me a quote. ;)

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I used to be the biggest Aniston fan. I just don't like her anymore. She just comes across as the bitchiest actresses around, which is tough to pull off when she was the one who was cheated on. Maybe it started when she was going on every talk show and would just scowl when they asked if she was dating Vince Vaughn.

Plus, it's been a long time since she was in a decent movie. She was OK in Marley and Me, but it was really a pretty small part.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Aniston's not the one printing that story every few months. It's simple. Stop writing about the bitch.

Someone close to me met Bullock and said she was a boozy airhead.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Aniston might not be writing the story, but she sure as hell created and perpetuated it. I'm tired of her victim crap. And she dated John Mayer. Therefore, she sucks.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I agree, she sucks badly.

Either the story sells magazines or she's pushing it. It just won't go away.

Whining will never go out of business.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I dispute that Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman in the world or anything even close to it, but your point is accepted and understood.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Thornton gave that interview right after Angie was named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire, which is what he was referring to, I believe.

12. I have been fortunate enough to be seated on planes in which both Winslet and Connelly were also riding. Both are stunningly beautiful in person. In case of tie, we all win ...

Draft saved Draft deleted