1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newly available: Kate Winslet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This brings us back to the Sandra Bullock situation. What the hell was her husband thinking? If the skank is serviceable, she's serviceable. And there's some bad cliche about men eschewing steak and wanting a hamburger every once in a while.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I agree on Fatal Attraction. In fact, I never watched the movie. It seemed too crazy that someone would cheat on Anne Archer with Glenn Close.

3. Well, his ex-wife was Janine Lindemulder, so it can be argued "What was Sandy thinking?" But, given that her ex-boyfriend Tate Donovan and Mr. James are both known for their, um, swordsmanship, I guess we know the answer.

BTW, would Brooke Hundley be a Sloppy Joe, then?

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Neither here nor there, I suppose, but JLH was hot in The Devil and Daniel Webster.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

There are crazier instances of cheating in real life.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yikes. Michelle "Bombshell" on video.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Yikes indeed. That is just gross.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I can haz Kate Winslet double noms?[/loldools]

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

1. So it's not possible that the wins went to their heads and they dumped perfectly good men?

2. I've seriously never noticed her boobs. I notice a smart, sensual woman. Thanks for the stereotyping.

10. The Hugh Grant thing was what they do over in the States to make a British actor famous when he has a flick coming out. See, Jude Law and Sienna Miller, as well. "Look, these people are in the newspaper, you should find out more about them." Just remember that there was a shot in the movie (Nine Months) where Hugh's character is arrested wearing the same shirt.

Of course, it might have also have been a Beard thing.

We Americans merely go the old-fashioned sex tape route when an unknown needs a project to explode, ala Paris and Kim.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Maybe if it was 1992, when Connelly was the best-looking actress working. She's still hot, but has gotten way too skinny since she won the Oscar for A Beautiful Mind.

Right now, I would say it's pretty close.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

I still say Berry won because she had to act like she enjoyed sex with Billy Bob Thornton.

Draft saved Draft deleted