1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newly available: Kate Winslet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Joel_Goodsen

Joel_Goodsen Member

Two of my favorite movies are "Little Children" and "Titanic"

Actually, both movies kind of suck but getting to see Kate Winslet naked is well worth sitting through the rest of them. She is a beautiful in so many ways.

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

In. (For both her and JLH, whom I also love.)

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She's way too old for Dicaprio.

4. Pujols is a poor choice. He's only been with one team. Perhaps Matt Stairs or Mike Morgan might do.

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Like you'd turn JLH down.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hell, he wouldn't turn Melky Cabrera down.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what relevance Jennifer Love Hewitt's sudden imaginary interest in my bedroom skills has to anything.

One of them is a six-time Academy Award nominee and Best Actress winner who is universally regarded as one of the one of the smartest, most interesting women in Hollywood. She's the best actress of her generation, hands down.

The other is a pretty face with large breasts who "stars" in a TV show where she talks to ghosts.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Got your point. I'd have trouble choosing, too.

Seriously, Kate is the bomb.

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

DD, You're conveniently forgetting JLH's pop single she released as well as her work on Party of Five.

10. Double Down

I may have forgotten Lugz, but I bet the howling stray cats outside her recording studio still occasionally suffer from terrifying nightmares.

11. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Trivia question, no googling -- can you name the six movies she got nominated for? I couldn't.

12. Double Down

I can come up with five without The Google -- Titanic, Sense and Sensibility, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Little Children, The Reader.

Stumped on the sixth.

Curses!

Draft saved Draft deleted