1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

newbie challenge

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dreunc1542, Jun 23, 2006.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

toe jam

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Damnit, I am trying to post a picture of the poster of his fight against Henry Armstrong because the cool thing about it is Ray Robinson's first pro fight was in the undercard.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If a train carrying 400 pounds of ground horse flesh, 700 pound of soy milk and the FAMU marching band leaves Philadelphia at 7 a.m. and travels west at 117 mph, and a tractor trailer carrying M. Night Shyamalan and 600 pounds of John Madden soiled underwear leaves Waulnut Creek California heading north at 85 mph, how long would it take the ghost of Thurman Munson to have sex with Boots' back-door girl and finish on her grill?

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yuengling is de-fucking-licious!

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Yes, it most certainly is.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is the marching band carrying its instruments or were they sent by air?

9. this_guy

this_guy Guest

You've all inspired this newbie (meaning me) to go get a pint somewhere. (Fairly) new job, new city. Gotta venture and see what I can find. Cheers.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Reed and brass instruments were sent by air. Percussion and color guard equipment is on the train.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Uniforms? Tall hats or short? Are feathers involved?

Also, the soiled underwear, was it boxers or briefs? We will presume size XXL in either case...

12. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

... feathers are always involved, somehow.

Draft saved Draft deleted