1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Zealand girls are easy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I had a fling with a visiting Kiwi once. Good times. And after all, the study says it's the only country where the women have more partners than the men, so they have to be out there banging foreigners.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Me and a co-worker will be there in December. I will turn him loose and report back.

3. Sly

Sly Active Member

That survey isn't kidding. I once had a friend who spent a few weeks in NZ. One night, as he was leaving the bar, a Kiwi girl jumped into a cab with him and ordered it to drive toward her apartment. Turns out the place was like 45 minutes away and, while en route, the girl performed, uh, several "services" for my friend. They finally get to her place and my friend goes to get out of the car and go upstairs. But the girl stops him.

"I just did something for you," she says. "Now can you be a dear and pick up my cab fare?"

Confused, my friend gets back in the cab.

"Welcome to New Zealand," says the cab driver. "Girls around here aren't much for paying cab fare."

Incredible.

4. And then your friend said, "Yeah, well I'm not much for paying for cab fare either," and then shoots the cab driver a sly smile.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure, Bird. Your "friend" will be the one Kiwing the night away.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I applied for an exchange program in college to go to school for a year in New Zealand, but sadly, I didn't qualify for the special tuition break because my newspaper-inspired grades were shitty, and so I didn't go. Now I'm wondering if maybe I should have ponied up the extra cash after hearing Sly's story.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Usually I like stories with happy endings. This one ... not so much.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Wasn't that a letter of the month in Penthouse?

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Rachel Hunter is a Kiwi. She's rather attractive.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't want to let this post go unkudoed.

Kudos!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted