1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New York Times: Bill Clinton supported a dictator

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Jan 31, 2008.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Thanks Doc. I hadn't read the article yet and didn't know it was a more recent instance of sleaze.

I have this general fear that the GOP has an entire trunkload of dirt on the Clintons that they're holding until after the nomination. The more I think about it, the more I think that she'd get her ass kicked hard in November, should it come to that.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Dead on Doc. The Clintons walk around with a permanant cloud around them.

Voters have to really ask themselves if they really want to deal with another 4-8 years of the Clintons in Washington and this type of crap.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

When you say "this type of crap" you're talking about similarly clumsy attempts by the Clintons' political enemies to bring them down, right?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe it will be different this time.

Maybe people will just shrug their shoulders and let it go -- like they've done the past seven years with Shrub.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Prescott Bush financed the early Nazis.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This one may hurt, too: ABC News has tapes of HRC sitting silent as Wal-Mart unveiled its plans to attack unions.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Did the Times every issue a correction on its incredibly flawed Whitewater coverage?

Just remember the Onion
    But even the Onion didn't predict a trillion dollar, never-ending war in Iraq.

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Hey, she knows we have to control inflation.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She's from Arkansas, Doc.

The Waltons have blackmailed the Clintons. They are still holding their second child that Wal-Mart employees spirited out of the hospital in 1977.

Rumor has it the other Clinton child is a boy and is overseeing work crews of Wal-Mart illegal alien janitors in Nebraska.

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Bill in monkey biz in Canada...doesn't happen to involve Belinda Stronach, does it?

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/20/us/politics/20walmart.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

ABC should try harder as should the Reagan Jr., lovers

Draft saved Draft deleted