1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New York state basketball tournaments

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by BillyT, Feb 25, 2008.

1. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

I am near Glens Falls, and I am available for state tournament games, even on short notice.

I can send by e-mail.

I was a full-time sportswriter from 1981 to 1991, and I have been stringing and working part-time (while teaching) since. References available.

Please contact me at bill@goonbox.com.
  2. eroc

eroc New Member

I am available for ny york state basketball tournaments.

The tournament runs from March 14 to March 16 and then again March 28 to March 30. I am a recent college graduate, but I have plenty of sports reporting experience at my college newspaper.

Anyone interested please send me an email at erushia@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy of my resume and press clippings.

Although I am a recent college graduate, I have covered successful basketball, soccer, baseball, and lacrosse programs at my college. I also have some freelancing experience. References and clips available upon request.

Please contact me: erushia@gmail.com
Draft saved Draft deleted