1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New York Congressman admits he's the babydaddy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, May 8, 2008.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Wrong side of the aisle if you're looking for knee-jerk partisan defenses.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

A hypocrite in Washington?

Color me shocked. ::)

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Stunning, isn't it?

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Is he in favor of abstinence education? Do as I say, not as I do?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Boy if this was a Democrat fucking hondo would have ejaculated all over himself coming over here to prattle on about the hypocrisy of Democrats.

Funny he's not here now. Jerk.

6. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

My personal favorite is when Henry Hyde referred to an affair he had in his 40s as a "youthful indiscretion."

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why bring Hondo into this? He isn't involved with this thread, which is his right. Are we just trying to piss him off and start a flame war? What purpose does a post like this serve to call a guy who isn't involved in the discussion in any way a jerk?

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

My personal favorite was when the R's were impeaching Clinton for lying about his BJ, then Larry Flynt came forward and exposed Bob Livingston for his affair just as Livingston was becoming House Speaker.

The Repubs then spent the next month whining about 'the politics of personal destruction.'

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Jeebus. Simply pathetic. The way so many Republican lawmakers are hypocritical when it comes to crap like this is astounding. At least Democrats who get in trouble have the decency to not be as hypocritical as the Republicans.

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Hopefull, Vito didn't take too wide a right-wing stance.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

This story should be the new ad campaign for MADD.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

you know as well as I do that if this was a Democrat he'd be here. Do I really have to go surfing thru his posts to prove it?

Just proving he's a hypocrite and as much an instigator as the lefties who always pick on poor widdle hondo.

Draft saved Draft deleted