1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Year's Eve

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Dec 30, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

You've gone too far now.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

when lohan and ronson break up, byh will blame it on them not being able to deal with cadillac's torn-up knee.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now THAT is funny.

People could learn from you, X. They really, really could.

4. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Maybe to the Pub for my friend's DJ session. Who knows. I have to work the next day.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Can't remember the last time I actually laughed out loud at a post, but that one did it. Nice work.

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

NYE is for amateurs. Mrs. D_B_V and I are hosting a few friends for a Worst Christmas Present Swap party. We'll provide the champers and some finger food.

7. ArnoldBabar

Can I bring my pina colada car air freshener?

8. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

That one wasn't quite enough for me, although this one got me a funny look in the bar at Applebee's:

As for the thread, are we supposed to do things on NYE?

I'll be flying home from a work trip and, if my flights aren't delayed, landing about 9:30 or so. And arriving to the waiting car of my parents. Yeah, I know, mock me now. (Ducks just scored again, I don't care if you mock!)

9. ArnoldBabar

In fairness, you have to admit that most of the people in the bar at Applebees look funny to start with.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

11. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

No question.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I'm going to a house party for the sixth straight year. My friend hosts it each year. One time he put his head through the wall at midnight. Last year, he threw a plastic tray at someone's face. Few years before that.... you get the point. I'm wearing a helmet.

Draft saved Draft deleted