1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New video up on Paris Hilton going to jail!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 10, 2007.

?

What do you think should happen to Paris?

1. Do hard time party girl!

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Some jail but 45 days is too much

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Rehab instead of jail

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. "Free Paris"!

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

KY's posting from a phone so he can't see the pic (I assume since most of the time you can't).

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Ah, makes sense.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

yup. I see no pic.

4. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Heyyyy, there's the little cell-phone icon thingy.

Anyway, it's a shot of a woman, bare shoulders visible, left eye bruised and scabbed, looking back over her shoulder with pain and fear on her face. A chain is visible as well. Maybe it's a movie I haven't seen, and not getting the reference is crucial. But frankly, I don't care who the target is, if Yawn is actually suggesting that any woman should be raped, then that's at least the second thing he's done in the last few months that ought to result in his banning. If I'm right about what that picture is, and he doesn't get banned, then this place is seriously becoming a fucking farce.

5. KYSportsWriter

Oh. Now i see where you were coming from. ...and yeah, he should be banned for that

6. Posting from a phone?

Man, and I thought I was getting addicted to this site.

And JDV, thanks for the entertainment. That video was fabulous in an incredibly pathetic kind of way. If anyone ever tells me they think their life is a joke, I'll give them the link to the video.

7. KYSportsWriter

I cant sleep, so im posting. cant get on the computer because everyone else in the house is asleep.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's 90 seconds of my life I'll never get back. That's as far as I got before JDV's ADHD-like persona overwhelmed me.

A. This has no point. C. ... I mean B. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Was kindergarten really that hard, JDV?

EDIT: I'm eagerly looking forward to your reply in the morning where you take 700 words to say you're so much better than me.

9. KYSportsWriter

Apparently so. :D

10. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Wow, anyone know a store that sells minutes? I'd like four of them, pronto, to tack on the end of my life.

- Ok, I didn't see Doc's post, even though it's two above this one. I'm editing a story and delirious, blame the delirium!

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Don't worry about it. We're all wishing we had that time back. :)

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're a fucking simpleton!!!

See? Pube is better than JDV in one regard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.