1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New TV shows - Fall 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Sep 24, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

As a lot of people here can tell you, I loathe JJ Abrams, whom I believe to be an overrated, pretentious, one-note hack. But I was watching House tonight and it ran right into Fringe, and yeah, that beginning piqued my interest. Screaming, bleeding people followed by someone's head exploding? I ended up recording the show b/c House ran over and my wife's not home so I didn't want her to miss the ending, but I might end up watching all of Fringe.

Oh and speaking of awesome beginnings...anyone catch the beginning to House tonight? Holy shit. girl on girl action.

2. jps

jps Active Member

enjoy house as well. gotta see if I can't find that one online. fox tends to wait a week before it throws it up, so I've gotta find other sites like alluc.org, etc.

and, re fringe ... it's been a solid series so far, through a half-dozen shows or whatever we're at. little x-files, little outer limits, maybe, little night stalker. it's a nice mix and the leads do a nice job.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My two favorite network shows are on opposite each other. I've been watching NCIS and Tivoing House, but I'm about two episodes behind on House because I've been watching a lot more news than I usually do because of the election.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Bad call there.

I just caught up with this On Demand tonight. It's fucking hilarious.

With John Michael Higgins, no surprise it has the tongue-in-cheek type of humor of Christopher Guest's "Best In Show" and "A Mighty Wind."

Draft saved Draft deleted