1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Simpsons movie trailer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Jun 22, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'm heading to this movie with cautious anticipation - if that makes any sense. I loved the Simpsons of the mid to late 90s. It has really fallen off lately. But I hear the movie has great writing, so we'll see.

All I know is, they really should end the series with this movie. They are VERY out of story ideas.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I think that'd be a good idea. I used to always rush home so I could get my hour of syndicated Simpsons.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'll have a visitor that weekend. Don't know if that movie will be on the schedule or not. But I'd like to see it.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

It'll probably be out for more than one weekend.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Thanks, jerk! :)

I meant I have been waiting for it and would like to see it on its opening weekend, but I would likely see it on a following weekend.

7. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

This movie has a chance to be good, I suppose, because it's not like they've used up any good ideas in the last few years.

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

The trailers do look promising...

9. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

Hmmm ... well, the only thing that made me smile there was "spiderpig."

10. chazp

chazp Active Member

[blue]I've got a feeling the AFI will have to change their Top 100 movie list of All-Time after this comes out. Move over Citizen Kane...Here comes Homer![/blue]

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"How did the pig tracks get on the ceiling?"

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i'm definitely feeling the same way - cautiously hopeful although not entirely optimistic given how much it has sucked the past few years.

Draft saved Draft deleted