1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New running primaries thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportschick, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Why?

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Because she will have given the GOP all the material they need to take Obama down.

3. I am very sure she's not.
    There's nobody.
    The primary field got cleared out with the demis of Client 9.
    And as for the R's? Please.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Didn't work so good for her, did it?

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not so far.

I still think Obama wins if he gets the nomination. But if he loses to McCain I think the Dems will point the finger at Hillary as the primary cause.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, likewise if Obama loses the nomination to Hillary.

And yes, whether she's aware of it or not - liars tend to lose touch with reality - I realize she is helping the McCain camp. But I said this weeks ago, that this two-person horse race to the DNC would implode on those who were so hopeful of getting full control of the government. Your only hope is that she gets it out of her system within a week or two. Don't hold your breath.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The sad thing of that is, all your bitterness concocted due to your disdain for Bush won't go away, it will feed your fringe, and we'll have more partisan gridlock.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't really think that had anything to do with opposing the Post-Gazette. I think this was done with the assumption on Scaife's part that Obama is going to get the nomination and he is already going to work fighting against him now and using Clinton to do it.

Scaife has been after the Clintons for a very long time, not just Hillary.

9. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

McCain has an uncanny ability to say nothing the voters want to hear and still get votes.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Well, when those that are covering him decide that what he is saying is great, regardless of its meaning, that is how voters respond.

11. There is only one thing anyone needs to know about St. John.
    On the VERY DAY, he gave a Very Serious speech on foreign policy, his issue, and talked about how peachy thins were in Iraq, the ENTIRE COUNTRY BLEW UP INTO A CIVIL WAR.
    The guy should be greeted with nothing but laughter for months over this.

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

He won't be. McCain's speech won't be covered.

Draft saved Draft deleted