1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New rap feud - Eminem vs Nick Cannon. Who? Exactly

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, May 13, 2009.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Nick Cannon? Really? The kid from Wild N Out?

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

And Eminem? Can't he pick a fight with someone who isn't a pussy?
    What, Moby wasn't busy this week?

3. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

When my kids were younger I used to have to watch Nick Cannon's Nickelodeon show. Maybe next Eminem can call out Cousin Skeeter.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Forgot about Drumline - another great movie. It was kind of a big deal in the entertainment world when he and Mariah snuck off to get married last year. By kind of a big deal, I mean I had at least heard about it. Plenty of eyebrows went up because she is, I believe, 10 or 11 years older than him.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Ok that made me laugh.

I read the review of his new album in Rolling Stone and it sounds like he is back to his old self lyrically.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Really? Nick Cannon is going to try to beat Eminem in a war of words?

Did he not see 8 mile?

What is he going to make fun of him for? Being white trash from a dysfunctional family? That's the thing - he knows he's white trash and does not care. Unless Nick Cannon brings his daughter into it, I see no way of him winning this. And even then, he will probably die in a gun fight with 50 cent.

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

50 knows how to take a bullet better than most.

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Love his new album - it helps to have the brilliance of Dr. Dre producing every track, but Eminem comes hard lyrically and it's easily his best album since 2002. Did not realize he was fighting prescription pill addictions the last few years.

As for Nick Cannon, I guess he is added to the lengthy, not-so-daunting diss list that includes the likes of Moby, Ray Benzino, Insane Clown Posse, and Ja Rule. It's a good publicity stunt for Cannon to get his name out there, but he's also going to kill off most of his fanbase.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Easily his best album since '02 is funny since he hasn't had an album since '03-'04

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I knew she got married but I pay so little attention to Mariah Carey that for some reason I thought it was to one of her dancers, Britney Spears-style. I must have heard or read the name "Nick Cannon" at the time but it didn't mean anything to me and so I didn't retain it.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Kool Moe Dee and LL Cool J laugh at this rap war. When there's a kangol hat under a jeep, call me ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Awesome.

"Cause 99 percent of your fans wear high heels"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted