1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Poker After Dark chick

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dignan, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Shana Hiatt is out, Marianela Pereyra is in. I like her. She's really cute and asks thoughtful questions. Who else watches this show and what do you think of her?
  2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I watch on occasion, and will start again now they've hit a new season.

I'll get back to you on the new hostess.
  3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I can understand why people play poker. I still can't understand why anyone watches it.
  4. Here I always thought the show was Poke Her After Dark ... guess I'm not missing much ...
  5. What is it with Shana Hiatt leaving or being dismissed from poker shows? Very cute and sexy, all in one. I actually appreciated her more about the horrible replacements on WPT.
  6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

You beat me to it.
  8. Chef

Chef Active Member

You're welcome DW.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

She starts demanding more money, because she thinks she's worth it as a minor celebrity in the poker world. Sorry babe, no one watches for you -- as long as they replace you with another (cheaper) hot chick, no one will care.
  10. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

When I was working on the sports desk, I came home and watched this show almost religiously. Love the personalities, and after about 20 minutes, it's perfect background noise when you're falling asleep.

Now that I'm out of sports and working normal people hours, I don't get to see it as much. I did catch an episode this week with the new chick. She's OK, but I kinda miss Shana Hiatt's 2x4-stiff interviews. You'd think after doing this for so long she wouldn't look like it was her first time holding a microphone.
  11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'll just post this as a link as some may view it as nsfw

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And this link shows Shana on the cover of Mr. Hefner's publication way back in 1995 when she was in a "Girls of Hawaiian Tropic" photo spread.

Draft saved Draft deleted