1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Orleans-based freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Les East, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Les East

Les East New Member

My name is Les East and I am an award-winning freelancer based in New Orleans with vast experience covering the Saints, the Pelicans, LSU, Tulane and much else. I was recently named Louisiana Co-Sportswriter of the Year by NSMA, an award I have won previously. I was named Columnist of the Year by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association last year and was honored nationally for column writing for 2013 by SPJ. In addition to column writing, I have extensive experience as a news reporter, beat writer and feature writer. I'm available for any events in the Greater New Orleans Area, including the upcoming Women's Final Four, or any other content that can be generated remotely. Thanks for your consideration.

Les East
    leseast@hotmail.com

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted