1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Josh Duggar revelations?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Democratic Party: Hypocrites and Child Molesters Welcome!

3. Dick Whitman

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

doctorquant likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

[​IMG]

"I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out."

6. Dick Whitman

"I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out."

[​IMG]

7. Dick Whitman

[​IMG]

8. Dick Whitman

As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a "motorcycle chick." Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just "relax on me." Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.

[​IMG]

9. Dick Whitman

As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a "motorcycle chick." Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just "relax on me." Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.

[​IMG]

10. Dick Whitman

Clinton graduated from Yale Law School in 1973. The following year she moved with her then-boyfriend Bill Clinton to Little Rock, Ark., where she took a job at the University of Arkansas Law School. In 1975, at the age of 27, she took the case representing Thomas Alfred Taylor, 41, who was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You had me on this thread whitman, until the last post. The Dunham stuff is 2016 - its actually relevant... unlike the YF troll material from 40 years ago.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Let me make this as clear as I can: There is no fucking excuse for Hillary Clinton to outsource her campaign to an acknowledged, proud former child molester. None. That said, the fact that she has, indeed, chosen to outsource her campaign to an acknowledged, proud former child molester makes it absolutely relevant that she has a history of defending such people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.