1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Josh Duggar revelations?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Holy cow!

Look at the following passage. Unbelievable that GOP politicians treasured this guy's endorsement for years. You'd have to think he's radioactive to them now.

"I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out."

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I see what you did there.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I contemplated something similar with the Warren Buffett mobile home/mortgage story.

People would have freaked out over it if I had changed it to the Koch brothers. Instead, no one gave a shit.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I see your point. Josh Duggar read Anne Sexton?

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO FUCK HIS DAUGHTER

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Democratic Party: Up to three free molestation incidents upon joining.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I challenge you to go to one of his campaign events and just stand there screaming that question at him.

"Hey Trumpy, ya fuck yer daughter yet?"

It's gold, Jerry, gold.

8. Dick Whitman

9. Dick Whitman

Here's Josh Duggar Hanging With Half The GOP Presidential Candidate Field

He was a used car salesman.

Remember that the next time Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Mike Huckabee, Ben Carson, or any other the other Republican presidential candidates start talking about the evils of same-sex marriage, or compare gay people to polygamists or pedophiles. And remember how they'll put someone on a pedestal because they talk about their Christian faith all the time, without ever bothering to find out who they are.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Which one do you think about more when you're hate masturbating?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

12. Dick Whitman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.