1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New JDV vids - My modified competition package M3!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Oh my God. That's perfect. That's exactly who he is.

Two things: Weren't you "done" with all this hateration a while ago? Wasn't it beneath you or something? You have a post on the (pardon me while I vomit) TWENTY THIRD PAGE of this thread saying you were done. And yet you keep coming back into the fray. So what's the deal?

Also, in all your "ginsuing", you've failed to recognize how much of a whiny little child you sound like when you bitch about me "not respecting JDV." For the record, I have never, and WILL never, respect a person who refers to himself unironically in the third person on a message board. The fact is, you can't get over yourself, and with that comes an incessant need to defend yourself against anonymous strangers.

By the way, 7,608 members who have posted, many others who don't post, and of course our innumerable guests. We're doing just fucking fine, with or without your peculiar brand of crazy.

2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Bullsye Mert. I just wonder what he could get out of these posts. Not once have I seen a civil discussion about his desired topic result from them. He spends the whole thread defending himself and his fat ass. This must be some strange fetish for him.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'm stunned by some of the posts on this thread.
    If you can't use the button (but not talk about it), do yourself a favor and shut up. You make yourself look like a real asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.