1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New JDV vids - My modified competition package M3!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Re: New JDV vids - Chris Benoit murder/suicide & Rome is Burning comments

JDV motives for becoming an active member to this board are definitely a mystery to me and most everyone else, but so long as he keeps his crappy videos on the Anything Goes portion, I really couldn't care less what he does.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Didn't realize he did that. I only click on maybe 20 percent of the threads.

Maybe Whitlock goes overboard a bit, but he's still a journalist. Any thread of his does at some point have the potential to turn into a journalistic discussion.

Who the fuck cares what some blowhard in wherever JDV is from has to say? And who really gives a fuck about some stupid video he makes? I've never clicked on one of his videos and don't intend to ever.

3. Mmac

Mmac Guest

What are you talking about? He's told us several times what he is. He's a top lawyer and nationally acclaimed radio talk show host and personal trainer of star athletes like his good buddy Mark McGwire and also just happens to have a supergenius IQ and be a world class national champion athlete and one of the strongest men in the world who has to beat supermodels off with a stick wherever he goes.

I'm sorry, but I only find that shit FUNNY, it makes me laugh that someone would describe himself that way to strangers. I don't get the degree of hostility over it.

4. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

If JDV really wants to know what the board thinks of him, look at the number of users ignoring him: 42.

After I post, it'll be up to 43.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He doesn't care what you think of him. Or me. Or anyone else who feels he's at home with a clown nose and big red feet.
    He just goes on feeding the super ego, spouting the hater mantra... how someone who claims to be in tune can be so oblivious is beyond me...

6. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

This should be pinned at the top of every political thread.

7. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Markvid, I like you, but this is pretty much the definition of over-moderating.

8. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Right on all counts & ESPECIALLY correct on red highlighted part. There is someone who is smart!

Nice,

John

9. John D. Villarreal

Correct.

I also find it infinitely amusing that my "______" (uh no one is really ______ng me let's be serious - I wish I could get the haters to ignore me please) number fluctuates between 36-42 depending on when I am on or off. Wow, what a coincidence & what a transparent game to "send a message".

Then I get the slew of PM's from newbies as to "if I got the message" & why I am not mortally wounded that I "have no friends here" or "am not liked" (note these are paraphrases not actual quotes).

It's like how dumb are you?

It is also infinitely amusing that my _____ number keeps going up directly proportional to the number of new members who just happen to follow me around and "know all about me" just like we see in this thread.

It is transparent to all & ridiculous.

I am staying, the threads are staying, the vids are staying, Rok will be back & the Villa Army grows live with it.

Go do you own thing, cat pics, photoshop for dummies, sonnets, dinner recipes, whatever.

That is actually the funniest part is that the number of SJ Villa Army members has consistently gone up. How many now have officially said they are part of the VA &/or enjoy my threads/vids. Do you want me to list them as I can (but I don't want to draw too much attention to the underground SJ VA members). Just check the recent threads for some evidence or some familiar folks on my MySpace freinds. You might be surprised ;)

Why? bc underneath it all I am a fun cool dude just doing my thing & helping others do the same. I am a guy's guy and have done some cool stuff & can hook my peeps up & that is always good. That really is it. Not too complicated. Well, I guess I am also entertaining & who doesn't like that.

Alright, let's please stay on topic. Those who watched what do you think about my take on Benoit (or other vids)? Those that didn't watch (and admit it) please don't post.

Thanks again,

John

10. John D. Villarreal

Now that is funny & clever!

Mmac coming on strong as of late

11. John D. Villarreal

Hey MV, I have all kinds of vids.

Heck, I did two serious straight political analysis breakdown vids (that was on the money) a guess what? No one watched.

I do something on my lifting and people watch

I do something on Celebrity Fit Club, Paris Hilton, Rosie O'Donnell, or the Sopranos & it goes through the roof. Also remember none of those have anything to do with me.

So far my excursions with fun action & hot women seem to have found an audience (both @ SJ and broader) and that is cool, but ultimately I like to mix it up.

the bottom line is I am having fun and entertaining folks. As Mmac said if you like it scope it if not don't.

Hey, I practice what I preach why do you think I never open up that dinner thread, or cat stuff, or the old Random Thoughts, etc threads.

Plus, many of the vids clown me (intentionally) as I don't care & I know that plays.

So, expect a mix & don't take it too seriously. It is pretty easy to tell when I am being serious.

Plus, these are the vids I would want to see (cool stuff, hot topics, and hot women doing funny stuff), meaning I would want to see these even if I wasn't in them.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback & didn't take it as an attack - we're cool.

John

12. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha, riiiiiight. Hey I have a bridge to sell you to.

But you bring up a good Q. If what you said WAS true - why exactly are you posting multiple times on my thread about my vids when you don't give a ___ about me, don't know who I am, have not and will never watch my vids?

Brilliant logic there.

Please stay off my thread if that is how you feel & we should both be happy I would imagine.

Thank you,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.