1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New JDV vids - My modified competition package M3!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Re: New JDV vids - SD trip (hot women, Goo Goo Dolls, top execs & parties)

100% real, but thanks for the compliment.

If I could ever be as talented as Sasha Baron Cohen, wow that would be awesome. I am stoked to be compared to his comic/social commentary genius (while being super hip)!

Thanks!

2. John D. Villarreal

New videos on the Chris Benoit tragedy:

Part 1

Part 2

Strangely enough while uploading part 1 & saving part 2 I watched Rome Is Burning to kill the time & Andrew Siciliano of FSN needs to get out of my head! Well, great minds think alike I guess.

We said the same thing in different ways but I applaud him for his insight & saying it on national TV. The guy from ESPN The Magazine was also good with his comments on the GH use by Benoit's kid & other good comments.

Enjoy,

John

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The bottled blond on the aircraft carrier finally told Villa to shut the hell up. That was kinda funny.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

It's not a matter of good work, just that ok, we don't like these threads, but we're better than this.
    Saying fuck you over and over gets us nowhere.

5. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Re: New JDV vids - Chris Benoit murder/suicide & Rome is Burning comments

That's just, like, your opinion.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

To quote Dennis Miller:
    That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

JDV, these stink.

Vacation home movies are boring. These vacation home movies bring it to a new level.

8. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha, of course, it makes it funnier!

The problem is we were all drinking & pumped for the Goo Goo dolls & they don't have any (or very limited) TV experience so I have to tee them up, but they want to run on their own sometimes. Jen is typically better at letting me tee her up (although she gets jealous if I am not focusing on her - lol), Jenessa likes to play with me more & has her own ideas - lol. However, they are both great & a blast to be around. They did WAY better then I had thought they would.

Remember as well it's all unscripted and sometimes they come up with the best stuff, including clowning me (which I KNOW ppl like to see & I am so fine with). Anyway, we are all good-great friends so it's all good!

John

9. markvid

markvid Guest

JDV, I'm gonna have to lock this one, the topic was changed, which is against rules.

Unlocked until I talk to Webby about something.

10. John D. Villarreal

Thanks for unlocking MV, as discussed I believe I was complying exactly with Webby's wishes but am amenable to any reasonable solution.

a running thread (that isn't highjacket/ruined) keeps things organized for the board and easily allows JDV vid fans to find them & post stuff as well as allows the Anti- JDV crowd to easily avoid (as opposed to multiple JDV vid threads for every new vid).

Anyway, that was my understanding (along with my additional comments per PM)

Thanks again,

John

11. markvid

markvid Guest

For the record to everyone, it seems to makes no sense to me that the title says the Benoit videos, yet the first post still has the SD ones links.
    I think a good solution needs to be the first post gets changed as it needs to, and the title is a generic JDV videos, etc.

12. John D. Villarreal

Whatever makes sense & is fair I am cool with.

I will admit that I haven't given this tremendous scholarly thought. Let me know what you guys propose.

Thanks again MV,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.