1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New JDV vids - My modified competition package M3!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Hey guys,

TONS of new vids covering some of the JDV & VA craziness in SD. It was an awesome trip with lots of great business done & fun had. Looks like I have a couple of new clients + lots of existing work so I am running & gunning today.

Here are the links to the vids:

1.) Hot women & puppies in bed

2.) John D. Villarreal & Villa Army party w/ Goo Goo Dolls! 1/2

3.) Rick Pierson drops knowledge & Jenessa loves JDV *funny!*

4.) Rick Pierson clowning during portrait - JDV & Villa Army

5.) Rick Peirson jokes w/ John D. Villarreal *some MA content*

6.) Eric Welch talks about John D. Villarreal's elite lawyering

7.) John D. Villarreal & Villa Army - the girls talk about guys

8.) John D. Villarreal & The Villa Army rock the Brew Conf

9.) JDV/Villa Army - Jen B has "technical difficulties" @ Brew

Hope you enjoy,

Thanks guys,

John

Oh yes, next trip (for SJ memebers of the VA) is either Sac, Vegas, Tahoe, or a return to SD for July 4th. Let me know of any recommondations.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Re: New JDV vids - SD trip (hot women, Goo Goo Dolls, top execs & parties)

In 20 years, JDV in his first starring role:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. markvid

markvid Guest

Guys, I'm only going to say this once.
    This is the attention he craves.
    Please, rise above.
    I would think that 3 responses in 6 hours should tell him that the shtick is old.

4. John D. Villarreal

Looks like a highly regarded film, sounds good to me.

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. John D. Villarreal

MV, first off I give you props for really rising to the occasion of being a new mod & showing over the last few weeks some serious moves in professionalism & fairness.

Now this next part isn't so much directed @ you but rather you bring up the subject to raise as a whole:

It is perplexing to me why every "anti-JDV" effort seems to be such an organized thing (the low blows, the thread-jacks, the competing threads, the fake ID's, and now the thread boycotts).

You guys think it sends I message to me, it just keeps sending a message about you & how obsessed you are.

Actually, it begs the Q as to why there are any "anti-JDV" efforts to begin with. Like just do your own thing I am doing mine. I don't need any more harassing PM's from "newbie" posters that are stalking me & seem to know all about me (yet just signed up!) with dumb Q's about "what my goals are" and "did I get the "message" of X or Y effort." You are wasting your time & mine. Those messages will get the response/attention they deserve - none. This is the same.

If people want to read my posts/threads then do so. You want to respond in constructive on-topic ways then do so. You don't like me, my thread, or my vids don't watch or read/post - REAL simple.

So, I don't know why the "organized effort" or why a mod would be routing/encouraging specific action or one side or the other - seems odd.

Another myth to clear up. The views I get from this board on my vids are tiny compared to what I get elsewhere. I post stuff here for the board's amusement.

That being said, I am VERY glad to have my threads cleaned up of the usual garbage. So that is nice. All I ever wanted really. Now everyone can do there own thing & the board can live in peace (at least in my corner of it).

Oh yes, my vid threads do not really invite responses. What is there to respond to anyway? These threads are for the boards free amusement/entertainment if you like my stuff - just something to break up our hard work days.

Speaking of which, I am going to do a vid on this whole Chris Benoit thing - it's shocking & as a wrestling fan needs to be discussed. I will also likely do one on Rosie O'Donnell's child sporting a gun belt full of toy bullets - nice!

Thank you,

John

6. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Who else would interpret his post simply being ignored to mean that there must be an organized "boycott" because people are so obsessed with him? What a fantastic spin. The world does look different through JDV's eyes.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Probably hard not to get that impression when a moderator goes out of his way to suggest that people should avoid posting on his thread. I assume he was probably just saying that to try and keep the usual juveniles from attacking JDV, though.

Hey JDV, go to Vegas next. Or Tahoe.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

I was trying to prevent the attacks, is all.

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

This is a serious question -- is this John Villarreal a real person or is it character from like a bad SNL skit or the movie Borat or something?

10. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

I'm convinced it's a Mountain Dew promotion.

11. John D. Villarreal

Exactly Cran, along with a whole host of other evidence (the PM's how most of my threads go over 100's of replies & thousands of views (with some organized efforts (threadjacks, "catjacks", etc.) then it all the sudden changes & I am PM'd repeatedly about "noticing the change" - lol. Can I notice the lameness?

Tahoe would be next on the list, but it's in flames - yikes! To think I was going to by a vacation place there - better rethink that maybe.

So, I am thinking SD again for the 4th or Vegas or something. IF I go to Tahoe or Vegas what do you guys want to see? More of the same?

It would be cool to get some other SJ'rs in the mix I have had some overtures. So, we will see.

Thanks Cran!

John

12. John D. Villarreal

Thanks cool, thanks MV.

Something is working so much appreciated!

Keep up the good work.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.