1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Hampshire Primary Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Webby is going to put you on blast.

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The fuck?

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Amen, brother.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Before The Fred dies/quits, I thought people needed to see this awesome Onion column that ran awhile ago.

If Elected, I Will Have The Hottest First Lady In U.S. History
    [​IMG]
    By Fred Thompson

5. And here with the Democratic response is Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

-26ºC is only -15ºF, but damn cold regardless.

7. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I'd be shocked if McCain didn't win New Hampshire.

On the Democrat side, I can see either Hillary or Obama taking it...I'll stay safe with Obama.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

How sad is Mitt? ;D I feel sorry for him!

Somebody told him 'change' is the new buzzword -- that's how he needs to present himself. But he was getting all tongue-tied trying to do it!

The look on his wife's face was priceless. It was like, "Who's buying this crap?" ;D

9. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

FWIW, I think McCain may take the GOP nod in N.H. and Obama for the Dems. I don't think N.H. likes Hillary all that much, and we know that many don't like Mitt Romney.

10. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Polls show Obama is opening up a big lead in New Hampshire...if he wins there, it starts to look real bad for Hillary. He starts to build up a head of steam going in to those other states....
    I'll say Obama and McCain win New Hampshire, barring any sort of scandal or Dean-like gaffe happening in the next day or two.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/01/rasmussen_obama_37_hillary_27.html

The polls say I'm way off base on Romney. I still think this is an awfully high percentage for him. And I forgot to take Ron Paul's (relatively) strong showing here into account.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.