1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Football Analyst At ESPN.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Sep 7, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

ESPN is lagging behind FOX in the pedophile demo...

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

"Boots, you don't want to compare stories with me. You don't know where I've been."

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If he throws a "You're with me, Leather" into the mix then the kid'll be all right.

4. BRoth

BRoth Member

In his defense, at least he won't be as much of a threat to interns as Harold Reynolds. Or will he?

5. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Kid will end up in rehab with Corey Haim, Brian Bonsall and Nicholas from Eight is Enough.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to that college kid who hosted a talk show in his parent's home on MTV or E a few years back?
    Or that other young kid who was "sportscasting's future" about 10 years ago.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They were effing studs.

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Trust me when I tell you that his dad is one of THE biggest douchetards in the business. His business acumen has put agencies out of business, gotten hundreds of people let go.

There are special places in hell for people like him.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The 10 year-old, after reading about all Idaho's daughter: "I'd hit it."

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Are you talking about Evan Roberts, who was doing a radio show when he was like 10 on some station on Long Island, he's now doing middays on WFAN.

11. Hed bust

Hed bust Guest

I didn't like the 10-year-old's schtick.
    Everything he did in that, what was it, a 2-minute segment?
    Everything seemed rehearsed and there's no telling how many takes he had to do for each little snippet.
    Probably just like all the other talk shows and highlight-heads, he probably has all that stuff written for him.
    Even if he didn't, and he created all the copy himself, I didn't enjoy seeing it last Sunday.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what are your thoughts on global warming?

Draft saved Draft deleted