1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Football Analyst At ESPN.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Sep 7, 2007.

1. If his sister's "wish" was to be upstaged by her brother, this worked out perfectly ...

2. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Great! I can't wait for his 10-year old insights on his blog. ::)

BTW, remember it is the ENTERTAINMENT Sports Programming Ne ... whatever. That first word is most important to the WWL.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I can't wait until the kid joins SportsJournalists.com! [/ducking]

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Oh, I know it's possible. I've seen 12-year-olds who know more about military history than some (er, most) college students. It's just that this sort of thing screams gimmick moreso than bringing Joe Average Fan onto NFL Primetime.

5. Give him a couple of weeks and he'll be posting on the sportswriters who drink thread ...

6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

True.

"That fuckin' Berman drives me nuts on the set, and Salisbury is weird. I'm only 10, though, so I have to sneak my daddy's ADVERTISING scotch. Can anyone recommend something better to go with my Fruit Roll-Ups?"

7. And this thread has taken a great turn:

"Who does this fucker Rokski think he is? I've never seen someone's head stuck so far up a family member's ass - and I live with my parents!"

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This experiment may last as long as the great Rush Limbaugh stunt. Even if the kid doesn't screw up, his schtick will eventually get old.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

"And JDV keeps sending me messages to my myspace page. He wants to meet me after school. He says not to tell daddy. What should I do?"

10. "Mr. Spnited, what's a douche?"

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

"What do you mean when you say BYH is a fucking dickhead?"

12. "Hey boots, drink a big, steaming hot cup of STFU!"

Draft saved Draft deleted