1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Your autodraft was ranked No. 1.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I would say that is a matter of Yahoo favoring a draft that followed its own lists, but I think he had some pre-rankings done.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I can’t find the top to bottom draft grades. Can someone post them? Or PM me a link?

Thanks,
    VB

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

edited about the top 100 rankings, this morning. had to go out at 130, got back a little while ago. should've checked the league page, but didn't look at comp the last few days. have to start using phone for internet.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

thought in other yahoo leagues, football and baseball, it gave the draft grade when you go to"My Team" can't find it either.

6. outofplace

I saw it in the draft room before the room closed, but now I can't find it, either.

We'll just have to wait for real standings.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Songbird, what team are you?

8. Songbird

The team with bird and song in the name.

9. Songbird

BTW, the free agent pickups should be 1-day turnaround, not 2.

So if I pick someone up yesterday, they should be active for today.

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I agree. If your 2B gets hurt Monday you shouldn’t have to wait til Wednesday for his replacement.

11. outofplace

I believe the two-day period is for players on waivers only. Right now, every undrafted player is on waivers. That waiver period ends March 14. During the season, I believe the only players on waivers would be those who were just dropped or those newly added to Yahoo's list. Otherwise, players should be available for the next day's games. At least that is how it worked in previous leagues I've played in on Yahoo.

12. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

I have Bumgarner and Bird in this league. Off to a tremendous start and the season has not even started yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted