1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

H2h is fine.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And the
    I want your sex.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm a little creeped out now.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

LOL I'm sure you are. It's apparent that most want H2H and a draft so let's get a date and get going.

I'll bring the kreplach.

John B. Foster likes this.
  5. outofplace

Actually, we're at six votes for H2H. Silly me, I like allowing everybody to be heard.

I did also ask about a draft date. Can everybody do Sunday, March 24 in the early afternoon? Perhaps 2 p.m. Eastern? I know some people have problems with that Saturday afternoon.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

You have to be my BFF.

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Sunday is fine.

8. HoopsterG

HoopsterG Member

I'm good with Sunday and I like head-to-head better.

9. outofplace

That makes seven votes for H2H, so that's official. I'll change it on the site.

Anybody have an issue with that Sunday? Speak soon or pre-rank your players!

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

H2H is good.
    I prefer Sunday night, but Sunday afternoon should be OK too.

11. outofplace

Somebody already has another draft Sunday night. That's why I am pushing for the afternoon.

12. outofplace

I still haven't heard from Magnify Yanks. I sent off one last email through the league site with a deadline of Tuesday to report in either way. If I don't hear by then, we will move on and the next in line for a spot is bigpern. (He asked before JC.)

I also tentatively moved the draft to 3 p.m. March 24. If that is a problem, please speak up as soon as possible.

I did figure out the issue with same-day roster moves. That feature isn't available with roto scoring. Now that I switched us to head-to-head, it's there. The lesson being, next time, please have a little patience with the commissioner who is dedicating his time to setting this up. :)

John B. Foster likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted