1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fall TV Season: What looks good here?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Sep 10, 2008.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Saw that the RealWorld Road Rules Challenge starts tonight, watched Fringe last night and even tried to get into FX's Sons of Anarchy and TNT's Raising the Bar. So far, nothing new looks like a must watch. It might even be a lost season due to the writer's strike.
    Any shows generating any excitement?

2. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

"Hole in the Wall." End. Of. Thread.

::)

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Fixed.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Is that about a glory hole?

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No classy establishment is complete without a glory hole.

6. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I only watched 10 minutes of it. It's so stupid, it's almost hypnotic.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw the first episode of The Mentalist and it definitely looks like a keeper.

My Own Worst Enemy looks great. I'm thrilled to see Christian Slater working again.

I love Jay Mohr, but him playing a dad? C'mon... Granted, that show is bound to succeed because of the timeslot after 2 1/2 Men.

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Re: Hole: It's not original. It's another of those converted Japanese game shows.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I caught a little bit of Hole, but I figured I've seen all there is too that show. I Survived a Japanese Game Show was far superior.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!

I hope my IR cable arrives tomorrow so I can hook up my Tivo...Can't be missing any of those stellar RW/RR hookup/bitchfests.

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Raising the Bar looks decent..Bochco seems to know what he is doing and it is always nice to see Zack Morris getting work.

12. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Zack has found work consistently. I still weep for the loss of "Hyperion Bay." ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted